Grandstream DP750 is a SIP-compliant base station that lets you pair up to 5 Grandstream DP720 DECT handsets, supporting 10 SIP line registrations and 4 concurrent calls. Any handset connected to the DP750 can be mapped to any SIP account and vice versa, and the base station lets you choose the mode of ringing of the paired handsets: circular, linear, parallel or shared. The handsets have a wireless range of 50 meters indoors or 300 meters outdoors.
Increase productivity in the office, warehouse, or retail store by empowering your employees to collaborate without being tied to the desk. The DP720 handsets give you HD wideband audio and 3-way conferencing. The Grandstream DP750 base station is PoE compliant with Layer 2 and 3 Quality of Service control.
Grandstream DP750 DECT Base Station Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocols: SIP, DECT
- Ethernet Port: 1x 10/100
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 1 compliant
- Line Registrations: 10
- Maximum Range: 50 m indoors, 300 m outdoors
- Ring Modes: circular, linear, parallel, shared
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.723.1, G.729ab, G.726-32, iLBC, G.722, Opus
- Audio Enhancements: VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 1.12″ x 5.12″ x 3.54″
There are no reviews yet.